Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Clerk
Contract (approximately 2 months)
Do you have experience inputting purchase invoices, obtaining credits from suppliers and making BACS payments? Are you skilled at generating coding, checking invoices, working out VAT payments and checking statements? If so, we could have the perfect job for you!
We are recruiting a temporary Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Clerk who will be working for one of Europe’s largest independent contract manufacturers, who pride themselves on innovative solutions for operating challenges.
- Process supplier invoices and credit notes into Nav in a timely and accurate fashion
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns and reconcile business expense accounts
- Cash cheques
- Processing BACS, foreign, urgent, one-off and proforma payments using Bankline
- Manage supplier accounts with regard to resolution of queries
- Perform income statement reconciliations using Jet Reports
- Running GRNI and debit balance reports, investigating and clearing balances where possible
- Complete credit application forms to set up credit facilities with new and existing suppliers
- Provide creditor information for accurate cashflow forecasts on a weekly basis
- Ability to liaise with personnel at all levels both within the organisation and externally
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Good numeracy skills and high general education standards, preferably to degree level
- High level of computer literacy and the ability to understand the purchasing process in its entirety
- Ability to remain focussed when faced with competing demands
If the Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Clerk role seems a good fit for you, get in touch with us to find out more.Apply Now!