Brief overview of the role
RelyOn Nutec are looking for someone who contributes to building a positive team spirit. In this role you will ensure customers and delegates receive the highest standard of customer service through the management and coordination of the reception and course administration.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Respond to all customer enquiries in an effective and timely
manner both in person and over the telephone.
- Prepare all pre-course administration and medical
documentation to ensure there is no delay to the course
commencement or examination taking place.
- Prepare all post-course material, such as generating
certification ready for delegates on course or upon medical
- Support course and medical booking processes, including
payments and uploading of information to internal and
- Maintain and develop effective client relationships at all times.
- Ensure all files and course administration records are appropriately stored and readily accessible.
- Ensure the smooth operation of internal and external postal
- Maintain sufficient levels of office supplies and stationery.
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge regarding RelyOn
Nutec courses as well as medical services.
Quality, Health, Safety and Security
- To report any incidents, accidents and near misses in accordance with RelyOn Nutec’s Incident Policy.
- To ensure own safety and the safety of all others who are
under the care of RelyOn Nutec Safety Services.
- To comply with all policies and procedures to protect the
health, safety and welfare of anyone affected by RelyOn
- To ensure that equipment provided for the protection of health
and safety is maintained and used appropriately.
- To attend all Mandatory Training with regard to fire, health and
safety, manual handling and quality procedures.
- To undertake training to meet the requirements of your role.
- To behave in a manner that respects the differing needs and
cultures of the staff.
- To actively participate in an Annual Appraisal and provide
evidence to demonstrate achievements towards your 2 Way
- To demonstrate the RelyOn Nutec values and non-negotiable
behaviours in delivering a quality service to both internal and
- To identify your development needs within the Annual
Appraisal to ensure that any CPD requirements are achieved
and demonstrated in practice.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration at Stockton Riverside College.
- Functional Skills Maths and English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired