Brief overview of the role
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at our Redcar practice. We are looking for a ‘Business Administration Apprentice’ to join our team. The Business Administration Apprentice will undertake clerical and administrative duties within the practice reporting to the office manager.
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will have full study support throughout the qualification. This apprenticeship is a brilliant opportunity for any applicants looking to develop a career in accountancy or business administration.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving and handling phone calls and emails, dealing with queries.
- Providing general administration support such as photocopying, filing, scanning, responding to emails and correspondence.
- Ordering office materials and supplies.
- Producing information data as required, this includes organising documents in relevant files.
- Compiling, maintaining and updating records.
- Undertaking administrative procedures, filing, scanning, writing emails.
- Operating relevant equipment/ICT packages (MS Office, Outlook, Excel).
- Undertaking general administration (Updating/Creating spreadsheets, processing data).
- Working on IRIS, KashFlow and Sage company database.
- Updating client files and filing client records.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration at Redcar & Cleveland College.
- Functional Skills Maths & English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired