This is a role within the UK CAA and EASA Part 145 approved aircraft maintenance functional area. Aircraft Technical Cleaners perform deep cleaning functions of aircraft as required.
As an Aircraft Technical Cleaner, you will be required to carry out cleaning of aircraft and aircraft components, including but not limited to;
- Aircraft exteriors;
- Flight controls;
- Wheel well areas;
- Seat tracks;
- Cabin interiors;
- EWIS and electrical husbandry;
- Assisting with other WASL departments as required;
- Actively support and promote a positive safety learning culture through the reporting of occurrences and potential hazards and by adopting continuous improvement and human factors principles with their work;
- Previous technical cleaning experience desirable but full training and development will be provided;
- Be able to demonstrate an organised approach to daily job tasks;
- Knowledge of maintenance standards;
- Knowledge and ability to use aircraft maintenance data;
- Initial Human Factors (HF) training;
- Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) training;
- Electrical Wiring Interconnect System (EWIS) training;
- English Language proficiency (Written & Spoken);
Benefits of the role include:
- 25 days holidays and bank holidays
- Employer contributory pension scheme with Scottish Widows
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme; option to buy/sell holidays via salary sacrifice up to 3 days, discounted retail offers and subsidised gym membership
- $3,000 per year educational reimbursement for courses relating to or relevant for future promotion within Willis
- $3,000 Referral Bonus
- £1,500 per annum Health and Wellbeing initiatives
The hours are currently 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (40 hours per week). Whilst there is currently no shift pattern this could change in the future.
Closing date for all applications is 31st March 2023.
To apply for the position, please send your application to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss the position prior to applying please contact Victoria Morris, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now!