This is a role within the UK CAA and EASA Part 145 approved aircraft maintenance functional area. Aircraft trimmers perform cabin and interior repair, modification and maintenance work under supervision to ensure that all cabins and other areas inside an airplane are well maintained.
As an Aircraft Trimmer you will be required to perform cabin and interior repair, modification and maintenance work under supervision, including but not limited to;
- Aircraft carpet, galley and toilet flooring replacement;
- Cabin side wall touch ups/repairs;
- Tedlar repairs;
- Soft furnishing repairs;
- Seat cover replacement;
- Tray table replacement;
- Seat pocket repairs;
- Sourcing of parts/materials;
- Work IAW approved maintenance data and design drawings;
- Record any work carried out within the issued work pack or operators Tech Log;
- Actively support and promote a positive safety learning culture through the reporting of occurrences and potential hazards and by adopting continuous improvement and human factors principles with their work;
- Previous aircraft interior/cabin experience desirable but full training and development will be provided;
- Be able to demonstrate an organised approach to daily job tasks;
- Knowledge of maintenance standards;
- Knowledge and ability to use aircraft maintenance data;
- Initial Human Factors (HF) training;
- Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) training;
- Electrical Wiring Interconnect System (EWIS) training;
- English Language proficiency (Written & Spoken)
Benefits of the role include:
- 25 days holidays and bank holidays
- Employer contributory pension scheme with Scottish Widows
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme; option to buy/sell holidays via salary sacrifice up to 3 days, discounted retail offers and subsidised gym membership
- $3,000 per year educational reimbursement for courses relating to or relevant for future promotion within Willis
- $3,000 Referral Bonus
- £1,500 per annum Health and Wellbeing initiatives
The hours are currently 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (40 hours per week). Whilst there is currently no shift pattern this could change in the future.
Closing date for all applications is 31st March 2023.
To apply for the position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss the position prior to applying please contact Victoria Morris, HR Officer at email@example.comApply Now!