About the employer
What will the apprentice be doing?
This role will require you to have experience in accounting or a previous qualification in this field. Some of the duties include:
- Matching GRN to PO and supplier invoices
- Data entry of supplier invoices into Sage
- To get signed approval of all invoices
- Check supplier statements (follow up any missing invoices)
- Prepare supplier payment run
- Issue remittances advices
- Filing of supplier invoices
- Creditor analysis control
Other Ad hoc accounts administration duties include but not limited to:
- Petty cash control
- Stationary ordering, control stationary budget
- Reconciliation of assigned general ledgers
- Issue vouchers to spa and reception, update voucher log
- Collection of daily banking
- Shredding of various confidential documents
- Progress to bank reconciliations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Assistant Accountant at Stockton Riverside College.
- Functional Skills Maths & English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time role at the end of the apprenticeship.
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
Other Accounting (Grade Pass) Desired
Other Driving licence (Grade Pass) Desired