What will the apprentice be doing?
Assisting with purchase ledger, sales ledger, payroll and other finance functions. You will be fully supported and trained by the existing senior members.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off the job training
- Level 2 Accounts or Finance Assistant Apprenticeship
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
Apprentices will be required to take one of the professional qualifications listed below, as chosen by the employer to be most relevant to the job role:
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- ACCA Certificate in financial and management accounting (level 2)
- IAB Level 2 certificate in bookkeeping
- ICB Level 2 certificate in bookkeeping
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.Apply Now!