What will the apprentice be doing?
• Using accounting software to record bookkeeping transactions
• Using controls to ensure the accuracy of bookkeeping data
• Providing assistance to colleagues processing payments and preparing accounts as required
• Finance related administration tasks
• Tasks which are appropriate to meet the organisational requirements, and which may develop over time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On and off the job training
Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship
Day release at Middlesbrough College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme, there could be a potential position of employment availableApply Now!