What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer email and phone call enquiries.
- Liaise with vendors and buyers
- Actively pursue and identify new business to grow the register.
- Prepare property details and write descriptions
- Arrange photographs and floorplans.
- Be involved in posting adverts on social media.
- Generally, assist in the smooth running of the office.
- There will be other adhoc duties where the ideal candidate will be required to carry out from time to time to support the business.
- Use Excel and word document
- Send letters and communicate with customers
- Arrear chasing and calculating rent charges and finalising sales invoices
- Diary management
Above all you will be expected to be professional at all times.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off-the-job training
- Working towards completion of BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR level 3 Standard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business and upon completion of the apprenticeship programme, there could be a potential position of employment available.Apply Now!