This is a fast paced and varied role and will provide the right candidate the chance to join a highly successful team and the opportunity for personal development and progression within the company. The role will also give the successful candidate the opportunity to enhance their knowledge of the Railway industry and business environment.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
What will the apprentice be doing?
The key roles and duties will include: –
• General office administrative/clerical duties
• Data entry including updating spreadsheets, databases and MRP system
• Processing orders, to provide appropriate delivery dates as required and reacting to urgent customer demands in real time
• Allocation of repairable stock to orders
• Assist with the additional work function
• Assist with the provision and distribution of internal documentation
• Work closely with the contracts/sales team and with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you’ll get the opportunity to learn:
Record and document production
Planning and organisation
External environment factors
Training 2 days a month via Zoom & 2 days in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for a permanant role upon completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SABRE RAIL SERVICES LTD
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you’ll need to sign in.