Brief overview of the role
Everyday Language Solutions are looking for an outgoing individual to join their company. You will be responsible for providing support to the bookings department in an administration capacity.
In this role you will be completing all required admin tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Entering bookings on an established database
- Allocating appointments to Interpreters via telephone & text
- Dealing with customers on the telephone, by email and fax
- Pass messages to the correct person in a timely manner
- Provide administrative support and assistance to colleagues as part of a team
- Dealing with customers and Interpreters in reception
- Filing using both electronic and manual systems
- Photocopying and scanning
- Update and maintenance of spreadsheets
- General assistance to bookings department as necessary
- Preparation and distribution of documents
- Other general administrative duties commensurate with the role
This isn’t a full list of duties and other tasks will be expected in line with the companies needs.
- 37 Hours, Monday to Friday, hours to be confirmed
- Computer literate with specific competency in Word
- Evidence of use of Excel and email
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Outgoing personality
- Willing to learn
- GCSE Maths & English A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
An opportunity for a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required