About the employer
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You‘ll help our customers look good and feel great, by providing advice and recommendations, drawing upon the latest trends in fashion across the high street, and from celebrities and influencers on social media
- You‘ll be the best version of yourself, living the values and behaviours that make us New Lookers
- You will be a part of opening and closing the store with Store Managers
- Deal with customer refunds
- Receive, process, and organise deliveries
- Process cash and card payments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Retail Level 2
Functional Skills in Maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At New Look we take pride in career progression, offering internal promotions to candidates who are ready to step up the career ladder.
Every single person makes New Look the incredible place it is, and together we’re unstoppable. You are someone who expresses your style your way with an interest in the latest trends who champions our customers to express their own unique style.
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3) Essential