What will the apprentice be doing?
- Being able to sell the maximum number of new and used vehicles via the use of an effective sales process
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required brand standard
- Follow precisely and consistently the sales process
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business
- Develop and learn full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors
- You will learn our systems, which ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively
- Keep up to date with latest Product information and franchise Products
- Proactively approaching customers in the showroom and discussing product information and facts
Employee discount scheme on high street shops, restaurants, cinemas, and holidays.
Additional holidays with long service.
Access to health and wellbeing advice.
Outstanding training programme including additional national priority qualifications.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2.
Functional skills in maths and English (if required).
How training will be delivered is to be confirmed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
97% of our apprentices have progressed onto full-time employment.
36% of our apprentices are now in senior roles and management positions. We will provide full uniform and PPE if required. Further progression within the group is available with our strong Continuous training programmes in place.Apply Now!