What will the apprentice be doing?
- To learn all aspects of upholstery
- Stripping down furniture
- Preparing to upholster items
- Leading and carrying upholstery work in a busy workshop
- Follow instructions and workload issued by the Production Manager
- Keep a clean, tidy and organised work environment at all times
- Keep tools and equipment in good working order
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Furniture Manufacturing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development