Job Title: Apprenticeship Coordinator
Location: Head Office – Darlington
DBS Check Required: Yes
Who We Are
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech, and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. We have ambitious growth plans that include the continued innovation of our product, customer experience and increasing our capacity to create even more life changing opportunities; shaping the Tech & Digital talent of the future. To support us in achieving these aims and delivering our mission, we have a new opportunity for an Apprenticeship Coordinator to join our team.
If our mission and this opportunity resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
What’s the job?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our apprenticeship routeway division as a Delivery Coordinator. Reporting the Head of IT, you will be responsible for performing activities related to the delivery of our apprenticeship programmes including; the assessment, scheduling, End Point Assessment and added value curriculum such as Baltic Live and Advisory Board events.
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. You will work directly alongside your routeway and inspire your team to prioritise learner experience and the achievement of performance targets and objectives. Every day will be different, fast paced and challenging but ultimately, rewarding.
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of capacity and cohorted inductions
- Arrange cover of learner contact for sickness and leave
- Ensure we have a continues added value curriculum running every quarter (personal development, advisory boards and apprentice champion check ins)
- Follow up with event attendees
- Arrange for the recording and hosting of live sessions
- Assist Head Of IT and IT Managers in coordinating projects and CPD (such as industry insight days)
- Take the Lead of EPA scheduling and turn around times
- Support your routeway in the success of Timely Achievers, Progressions, On Track/Behind, Employer review participation and much more.
- Manage version control for the routeway which will include all personal development and assessment curriculum, resources and supporting materials to ensure we are providing learners with the most accurate and up to date information at all times
- Where applicable, support in arranging exams and purchasing and issuing vouchers for all vendor exams
- Ensure Routeway SharePoint hub is up to date at all times
- Must be able to self manage
- Clear and concise communicator
- Be able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to build relationships, rapport and a strong understanding with learner and employer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify and suggest innovative changes to processes
- Forward thinker who is self-motivated and adaptable
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships (sector, standards etc.)
- Open, honest and transparent communicator
- Good understanding of our Company values and people behaviours