Leada Auto Parts are recruiting for two warehouse apprentices that wish to be involved within the auto parts trade in a fast-paced environment. The successful applicant will be responsible for stock levels, picking and packing, with occasional interaction with telephone customers, serving counter customers and other essential tasks when needed.
As a valued member of the team, you will work with the customer service team and delivery team to ensure customer deliveries are ready for delivery/collection in a timely manner. This position is very fast paced and some heavy lifting will be required. Applicants must have excellent customer service skills as you will be expected to deal face to face, or on the telephone with our customers.
There is an expectation the successful applicants will be punctual, reliable and willing to learn new skills.
Duties may include, but are not restricted to:
- Goods in activities, including receiving of stock both physically and into our system
- Good out activities, including preparing of orders for both customer collections and our delivery team
- Performing regular stock level audits
- Contacting suppliers to advise of any missing orders, or general queries
- Uploading paperwork
- Keeping the area clean and tidy
- Driving licence would be preferable