One of the core pillars of the NHC is to design and deliver industry-informed programmes to address the technical and digital skills needs of the biosciences workforce.
You develop and deliver training content in the bioprocessing area to a wide variety of clients from industry and other stakeholders as a member of the NHC training team, supporting the head of training across all relevant areas. We would particularly welcome applications from those with experience in Biopharmaceutical Development or Manufacturing.
Please be advised that due to the minimum salary thresholds imposed by the UKVI, this post will qualify for University sponsorship under the Skilled Worker visa route.
What we offer you
– A holiday entitlement of 185 hours (25 days) plus bank holidays and additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period
– Special leave to support a range of circumstances
– Hybrid working arrangements: 60:40
– A variety of provision to support staff with personal development and recognition
– A range of family friendly benefits
For further details of this and other posts, please refer to our website at http://www.tees.ac.uk/jobs
Please note if you are invited to interview this will take place via Microsoft Teams