|Required: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade E, SCP 6-7 (Actual salary £10,328 – £10,501)
Hours: 19 hours per week, Term Time Only
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School, Gunnergate Lane, Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough, TS8 0TE
We are seeking a part time Breakfast and After School Club Assistant to join our successful and vibrant school. The governors wish to appoint an organised, creative and enthusiastic individual to lead our Breakfast and After School Club provision as soon as possible.
St Augustine’’s Catholic Primary School is part of the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust (NPCAT), a family of 38 schools and 2 sixth forms from across the Diocese of Middlesbrough. With more than 12,300 pupils and 1,500 staff, the Trust is one of the North-East’s largest Catholic Trusts.
Catholic schools are welcoming places to pupils and members of staff from all faiths and none. More than a quarter of a million pupils and almost half of teachers in Catholic schools are not of the Catholic Faith.
You will be suitably qualified to at least a full and relevant Level 3 qualification. Please refer to the attached Job Description and Person Specification enclosed.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children
- Have excellent standards of literacy, numeracy and spoken English
- Support pupils’ learning needs
- Demonstrate excellent behaviour management and communication skills to support pupils with different needs and abilities
- Work flexibly and be committed to ensuring a wide range of fun, creative and engaging activities
We offer you:
- A welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos;
- Well behaved and motivated children who enjoy learning and coming to school;
- A welcoming and supportive staff team;
- Supportive and dedicated parents and governors;
- Opportunities for your own Continuous Professional Development.
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please call 01642 599001 or email the school on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit or for further information.
Closing date: Friday 15th March 2024 at 9am
Interview: To Be Confirmed
Please refer to the back cover of the application pack for details of how to apply for this position.
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.Apply Now!