What will the apprentice be doing?
· General GP Reception duties
· Workflow of post
· Coding of letters
· Summarising of patient records
· Secretarial support
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The successful apprentice will be enrolled on the Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 with PMA Ltd.
- The apprenticeship will be a work-based apprenticeship and the learner does not attend college but completes the apprenticeship whilst in the workplace.
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Medical Administrator
- Medical Secretary