About the employer
What will the apprentice be doing?
• You will provide administrative support to two family lawyers, ensuring client problems are solved efficiently.
• Manage diaries, scheduling appointments and re-arranging appointments when necessary.
• Screen e-mails, telephone calls and post.
• Open and closing files.
• Preparation of correspondence and legal documents.
• Filing and case management.
• Drafting letters and responses .
• Support Fee Earners with the preparation of bills.
• Liaising with clients both face to face and over the telephone.
• General administration including filing, updating the case management system, photocopying and scanning.
Essential experience / skills and knowledge:
• Computer skills (Microsoft package as a minimum)
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Confident and personable.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks
Preferable but not essential – This is in Mbro Town Centre so near Train and Bus Station.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off the job training
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Day release at college or training provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.