What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering phone calls, sending emails.
• Customer Service base via Telephone, email and some face-to-face.
• Filing invoices.
• Business Admin will be expected to understand financial documents and what they mean for the Business.
• Organisation of staff positions.
• Hosting and taking minutes for weekly meetings.
• Usage of MS Office tools such as Word, Excel etc.
• Compose letters and preparing paperwork for Ranjeet.
• Organise events for Business.
• Pharmacy – also open at Teesside Airport. Staff rota organisation of this branch.
• Admin will also be able to achieve their National Dispenser Qualification – A nationally recognised qualification.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- On and off the job training
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.Apply Now!