Wolviston Management Services Ltd are looking for a hardworking apprentice to join their growing team. The right candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Formatting candidate CVs using Microsoft Word, for the Recruiters to send to clients, quickly and efficiently
· Update and record information using our internal database JobAdder
· Issue and control contracts including any changes
· Completion and issue of internal documents for new starters, rate increases, etc
· Onboarding new contractors, obtaining compliance items and supporting with any queries
· Composing and posting job adverts on job boards to attract candidates
· Answering calls using MS Teams and directing to the appropriate person
· Supporting Finance Department as and when necessary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day Release
- Level 3 Business Administration
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.