Correll Services are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as a Business Admin Apprentice. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
What will the apprentice be doing?
The job role will primarily be based around the day to day running of the office. Including:
· Learning how to manage spreadsheets
· Logging company assets
· Ordering new equipment
· Assisting in coordinating the mobilisation of jobs
· Producing contracts, travel letters & sending induction emails
· Attending planning meetings
The successful candidate will primarily work with our Asset and Procurement team and Project Coordinators to learn the ins and outs of the company, which will undoubtedly give an interesting insight into the offshore wind farm industry and all the ‘behind the scenes’ planning and coordination.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- Level 3 in Business Administration
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business and upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.