What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Reception duties including answering the telephone and dealing with clients face to face and passing of messages
- Taking responsibility for opening files including setting up physical files and inputting data into the case management system
- Undertaking safety tests
- Using basic Microsoft packages
- Scanning, sending post and saving it into the bespoke IT system
- Producing, photocopying, and scanning documents
- Ordering stationery
- Inputting key dates
- Tidying office environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be provided to achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (as required)
- Training will take place periodically at our training centre (DL1 5AJ). Here you will learn the theory elements of the course, gaining the knowledge to complete the qualifications
- The apprenticeship requires an End Point Assessment which involves giving a presentation and a professional discussion with an Independent End Point Assessor
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the right candidate could progress to be offered a full-time role.Apply Now!