Due to continued business success and projects to commence across the Northeast and North Yorkshire GRP are looking to expand our asbestos and demolition team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Comply with H&S regulations and site rules.
- Sign daily site paperwork
- Wear PPE on-site at all times
- Wear RPE when required
- Carry out the work as planned and organised by your Site Manager.
- Use of a variety of tools and equipment
- Any other duties as directed by your Site Manager to deliver the project.
- Must have prior asbestos and demolition experience
- Must hold a CCDO or CSCS Demolition Operative card
- Must hold an Asbestos Cat B certificate
- Full UK driving licence – Ideal
- IPAF and PASMA training – Ideal
- Working with non-licensed asbestos CAT B Telehandler
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great hours of work
- Overtime opportunities
- Government Pension Schemes
- Travel to other sites will be required
- From £25k based on experience
- 40 hours per week with the possibility of overtime
- Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss the position prior to making an application, please contact Mr Neil Vickers Director on 07977 452698Apply Now!