Hiring commercially astute and organised Civil Structural Engineers, ideally Teesside based, willing to travel to client sites across multiple projects, with remote working opportunities. Both temporary and permanent full-time roles available.
You will be responsible for managing and technically directing all project civil and structural engineering team design work, ensuring compliant, consistent, efficiently produced deliverables including calculations using CAD (including STAAD Pro).
In addition to managing team deliverables, you will oversee performance, reporting, adherence, discipline, and anticipate staffing requirements for projects by coordinating with other resources to ensure consistency and quality standards.
You will be:
- Civil or structural degree educated and have (or be working towards) Chartered status
- Caple of providing sound technical expertise with your experience in heavy industrial, oil and gas and chemical industry
- Self-motivated with significant years civil and structural engineering experience
- Capable of administering a team of up to 20 engineers and designers, building, encouraging and supporting
- Strong at inter-discipline and client/third party liaison
- An excellent technical communicator with solid coordination skills
- Full UK driving license
If you have the expertise and qualifications and would like to join the team as a Civil Structural Engineer, please submit your CV for consideration or contact us for a full job description.Apply Now!