Are you an experienced Control and Instrumentation (C&I) Engineer confident with all aspects of C&I engineering and maintenance within a plant? Do you have experience with efficient planning and execution of all C&I maintenance activities? If so, we could have the perfect role to enhance your career!
We are recruiting a Control and Instrumentation (C&I) Engineer to join our client, a leading clean-energy company in Teesside. This is a permanent position with competitive salary, plus an excellent benefits package.
- Supervisory experience and C&I maintenance of large thermal power plants
- Good knowledge of C&I equipment both out in the field and DCS and PLC’s equipment
- Knowledge of boilers, heat recovery steam generators and steam systems associated with C&I activities
- Understanding and experience in computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Knowledge of instrumentation calibration requirements and record keeping
- Experience of working with emissions monitoring (CEMS) equipment and compliance requirements
- Knowledge and experience in trouble shooting of complex problems with good knowledge to resolve
- Good understanding of environmental, health and safety, also safe systems of work and permit to work systems (PTW) within a large thermal power plant
- Excellent communicational skills along with good organisational skills and have a willingness to work flexibly
- Ability to co-ordinate and supervise work activities for the C&I Technicians and contractors
- Knowledge with reading PIDs, control and process diagrams
- Good knowledge of process control systems from DCS and PLC equipment
If this Control and Instrumentation (C&I) Engineer is of interest, we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now!