We are seeking a Corporate Systems Coordinator for our client based in Stockton-on-Tees. You will control the company’s operating system ensuring documents are maintained, retained or archived in line with company policy. Understanding customer needs you will seek self-improvement opportunities and take responsibility for delivering effective results.
You will be professional and able to communicate information and ideas effectively, working with others to achieve results, in this full-time, permanent, Monday to Friday (08:30 – 17:00) position.
- Working under the company operating system and providing training and support to others on the system
- Managing the information library
- Identifying, indexing, cataloguing and dating archive materials
- Archiving records and converting physical to digital storage
- Level 1 and 2 documents and supporting with Level 3 document administration
- Non-conformities, associated processes and improvement procedures
- Liaising with groups to discuss, coordinate and implement changes
- Assisting with internal audits
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in administration or business subject essential
- Degree qualification or ARA accredited desirable
- Extensive experience of online data management, storage and archiving systems
- Ability to conduct professional information searches
- GDPR knowledge
- Quality management system experience
- Willingness to work additional hours and be prepared to travel/stay overnight to complete responsibilities
If you would like to be considered for this Corporate Systems Coordinator role, please submit your CV.Apply Now!