|Required: January 2023 or earlier if possible
Salary: Leadership Range L6 – L10
Hours: 1 FTE
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Trinity Catholic College, Lacy Road, Middlesbrough, TS4 3JW
We are looking for an inspirational and highly effective Curriculum Leader of Religious Education to join our very successful team. We offer the opportunity to work in a high quality, vibrant and caring environment where we share a rich vision for our pupils and for the community as a whole.
As the Curriculum Leader of RE at Trinity Catholic College you will drive improvement in teaching and learning and shape RE provision. You will also network with other RE departments within the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust to share and receive examples of best practice.
Trinity Catholic College is part of the Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust (NPCAT), a family of 37 schools and a sixth form from across the north of the Diocese of Middlesbrough. With more than 14000 pupils and 2000 staff, the Trust is now one of the North East’s and the UK’s largest Catholic Multi Academy Trusts.
Our school is committed to striving for excellence in all aspects of school life and nurturing links with the parish and the wider community. The Governors would like to employ a person who has a passion to make a difference to the lives of our children and their families, who is a good communicator with a real ability to inspire and motivate.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a practising Catholic and fully committed to upholding and promoting the Catholic ethos of the school and Trust.
- Be an outstanding teacher with the motivation and capacity to become an outstanding leader.
- Be able to lead and motivate young people and colleagues.
- Be able to work with and take direction from the school’s Senior Leadership Team and Trust Standards Officers and Directors.
- Be resilient, hard-working, committed to finding solutions and someone who is wholeheartedly focussed on transforming student outcomes.
- Show a commitment to innovation, creativity and inclusion.
- Be able to make a significant contribution to the wider school context.
- Be fully committed to promoting the vision of and working cooperatively with The Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust.
The school offers:
- A strong, supportive ethos.
- An Executive Headteacher and ambitious leadership team with exceptionally high expectations and a clear vision for the school.
- Happy, enthusiastic and friendly pupils, with a thirst for learning and success.
- Hard working and talented colleagues.
- A range of professional development opportunities.
- Supportive governors and parents.
Candidates are welcome to visit by prior arrangement or if you would like an informal discussion, please email Kathryn Morris, Trust Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 7th October 2022 12 noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 11th October 2022
Interview date: Monday 17th October 2022
Application form and further information is available from: npcat.org.uk/current-vacancies
Please refer to the back page on how to apply
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.Apply Now!