Are you confident in creating long-term, trusting and efficient relationships with customers and fulfilling orders? If so, then this role could be for you!
We are recruiting a Customer Service Administrator for a client based in Stockton. The successful candidate will be responsible for customer orders from receipt to delivery, dealing with both internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Processing and despatch of orders to ensure customers receive orders on time and in full
- Set up new customers and obtain necessary information
- Order receipt and entry onto SAGE, checking against forecast, price, credit and incoterms
- Confirmation to customer, booking transport, keeping customers notified, creating invoices and assisting with overdue payments
- Creation of required export documents (EUR1, Certificate of Origin, Bills of Lading, etc.)
- Maintain internal reports and databases as required
- Answer client queries and be the first point of contact for any customer complaints
- Good IT skills including ERP system experience (Sage, SAP, etc) is desirable
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a temp to perm position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with an attractive salary on offer.
If this Customer Service Administrator position interests you, please submit your CV.
A full job description is available on request.Apply Now!