What will the apprentice be doing?
- To maintain quality, stock control and trace-ability of all parts.
- To sell car parts to both trade and retail customers through telephone and eBay media.
- To take quality photographs of relevant dismantled vehicle & parts.
- Manage stock movements and follow through with any discrepancies that arise.
- Process actions where required on faulty goods & returns.
- Order picking and packing for online sales, telephone & counter sales.
- Upload parts for sale via in house software
- Deal with customer queries via telephone & e-mail
- High level of computer literacy required
- Promoting products to customers
- Dealing with challenges and conflicts
- Influencing the customers with extra sales
- To understand the products offered
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will work towards a Level 2 Qualification as a Customer Service Practictioner. The day release will be held at Middlesbrough College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.Apply Now!