Manhatten Property Management – We’re looking for a hardworking, driven and passionate candidate to join our team as we get set for further growth in 2022, helping our owners to maintain their high-quality properties, and to ensure our guests receive the very best customer service whilst staying with us.
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking to expand our Owners Team and appoint a Customer Services Advisor to support the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing holiday management companies in the UK.
As an Advisor within the owner’s team, you will spend each day working to capture the hearts of our customers. With a genuine passion for service and problem resolution, you will be working with a team of people who thrive on making a positive difference. You will grasp every opportunity to make someone’s day, have a positive outlook, and love a reason to help others.
- Helping our owners, providing them with all the information they need in relation to their properties or bookings
- Provide support with any issues that may occur
- Investigating and resolving complaints
- Communicate through multiple channels including telephone, email, live chat and social media
- Handle all owners’ queries so you can support them, whatever their reason for contacting us may be.
- You will have the desire, drive and commitment to exceed our customers’ expectations and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service at Redcar & Cleveland College
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Negotiation skills, Interpersonal skills, Self-confident, Diplomatic, Ability to empathise, Remain calm under pressure, Able to multi-task
Things to consider
Why choose us? The team here at Manhatten property Management genuinely care about the work we do to transform the lives of our customers and we think this is a pretty big reason to love your career at Manhatten property Management Our people are our best asset, so we want to make sure your well-being is the best it can be. Our responsibilities as an employer extend beyond the workplace, we want to make sure we can help and support you when you need it most.
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4) desirable
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) desirable
Manhatten Property Management
- 1 Regency Buildings
- Station Square
- TS12 1AG