About the employer
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, packages)
- Processing sales
- Database tasks listing (Artwork, Extras, Website Completions)/Proof Reading
- Domain Name management (Registration, Cancellations, Transfers etc.)
- Extensions of websites
- Order office supplies
- Customer support/care
- Assist colleagues wherever necessary
- Meet and greet visitors
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Rectifying problems that may have occurred for the customer
- Offer guidance and support to clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard:
- Day release at college or training centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.