Working well in a fast-paced environment your strong IT and analytical skills will support your highly focused approach, as a Demand Planner.
If this sounds like you then we may have the opportunity you’re looking for! Our client based in Stockton-on-Tees needs a Demand Planner to manage inventory position and demand planning, ensuring cost effective stock is readily available to fulfil orders.
This full-time (09:00 – 17:00) temporary role has the potential to become permanent for the right person.
- Dealing daily with suppliers and both internal and external customers
- Managing purchase orders and stock control
- Monitoring processes and measuring key performance indicators to drive continuous improvement
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Excel and ERP/MRP systems (vlookup, formulas, pivot tables and graphs) and a good eye for detail
- Proven experience is a similar role
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
If the description above appeals to you and you’d like to be considered for the role of Demand Planner, please submit your CV.Apply Now!