We have an exciting opportunity with NICHOLAS POSTGATE CATHOLIC ACADEMY TRUST. NICHOLAS POSTGATE CATHOLIC ACADEMY TRUST are looking for a hardworking individual who has great attention to detail to further grow their team. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Digital Support Technician
The apprentice will support the operational delivery of the Trust’s Digital ICT & Marketing services support to NPCAT schools, ensuring an effective and responsive service.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To support the day-to-day operation of the digital 360 Immersive environment room.
- To support staff with the use of the Igloo Control, Warper and Capture software in order to produce 360 digital resources for interactive lessons.
- To investigate reported faults, support requests and to proactively take action on these requests in line with agreed service standards and KPIs.
- To maintain and develop, the trust’s websites in line with the Head of ICT and Head of Marketing.
- To Document, test, implement and maintain web pages and multimedia design using web (WordPress), editing and graphics applications (photoshop).
- To support and advise staff in the appropriate use of digital ICT resources.
- To support with the trust with basic photography and videography for digital web resources and marketing requirements.
- Comply with and assist with the development of policies and procedures relating to all digital resources.
- Set up equipment such as laptops, data projectors, interactive whiteboards, sound systems and other specialist ICT equipment, ensuring that systems are ready for use and operating correctly.
- Carry out basic safety checks, ensuring cabling and services do not pose a hazard
- Follow relevant H&S procedures and raise awareness among staff, pupils and others. Plan, record and implement changes to hardware and applications; collate and interpret results of testing and advise if goods are fit for use
- Proactively respond to digital support requests according to Trust procedures.
- Work as part of a team and adopt flexible working practices
- To attend and participate in meetings within the Trust as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 1 Day at college
- Level 3 Digital Support Technician Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position for the right candidate subject to business financial situation.