Hiring Electrical & Instrument Superintendents on our client’s top tier COMAH site in Billingham. Supporting the E&I Project Engineers, you will manage smaller projects/modifications on site. Are you calm, decisive and able to lead a with effective communications skill? If you are a self-motivated team worker able to deliver and perform taking accountability for your actions, this could be the role for you.
This is a full time 40 hour per week, Monday to Friday role, initially for 12 months (pending review), for a reputable manufacturing business offering competitive rates.
- Daily site safety leadership overseeing contractors and conducting work audits
- Reviewing project specifications
- All aspects of site installation works including feedback meetings
- Proactively engaging with teams and contractor to ensure appropriate documentation and compliance on site
- Be computer literate with Microsoft Office and Project experience
- Hold a valid full Driving Licence
- Have an advantage if you have significant practical experience in E&I within a COMAH environment
Please submit your CV to be considered for the opportunity of E&I Superintendent role.Apply Now!