Hiring Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer OMST to work in our client’s company sites to provide professional electrical engineering support, in the UK, overseas and offshore. Whilst seconded from Stockton-on-Tees base to various sites you will deliver, improve and support statutory compliance, asset integrity and reliability; working efficiently and safely to deliver multiple aspects of projects and support development.
This full-time permanent position offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package for the right person, who will be prepared to travel and stay overnight during much of this role.
With HNC or equivalent in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Instrumentation and Control Engineering / advanced apprenticeship in electrical and/or instrumentation engineering and/or maintenance you will have ED&I experience in maintenance, fault finding, contract management and outage planning in a 24/7 industrial environment, and strong communication and leadership skills.
- Managing performance, compliance, training and technical support on EC&I secondments including planned and unplanned events, shutdowns, and project delivery
- Maintaining technical documentation, audits and asset functional design specifications
- Leading personnel and assigned contractors, safety schemes and representing EC&I interests at meetings
- Budget owner and contract owner ensuing KPIs are met
- Providing technical expertise for EC&I projects and enquiries
Full job description available upon request.
Please submit your CV to be considered for the role of Senior EC&I Engineer.Apply Now!