Due to the promotion of the previous holder, we are recruiting on behalf of our client an Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineer.
Working for a leading client who manages, operates, and maintains some of the UK’s largest industrial facilities including gas terminals, power plants and chemical sites.
You will join a Corporate Operations and Maintenance Support Team (OMST) and provide Electrical Engineering support to UK sites, overseas and offshore:
- Deliver statutory compliance and improvement, asset reliability and integrity
- Actively support safety schemes and technical reviews including functional safety compliance, LOPA, RBI and HAZOP
- Safely delivering outage planning and coordination, projects, training
- Ensuring effective electrical, control and instrumentation engineering systems are delivered and maintained in line with processes and company strategies
To be successful
You’re an Engineer looking to broaden your experience, or a Lead Technician or time served Graduate, looking for your next step. You’re able to quickly engage and develop positive working relationships, adapting, contributing, and working effectively with site teams. Willingness to travel/stay overnight for UK, overseas and offshore secondments. HNC or equivalent in electrical and electronic engineering or instrumentation and control disciplines.
Ideally, you’ll be based in the North-East/Yorkshire region and happy to travel, with around 80% of your time at sites around the UK. This could be a couple of days, weeks, or months, onsite, or working remotely, delivering a mix of hands on, projects, outages, role cover, advising, planning, and researching.
- Permanent position with continuous training and support
- Competitive salary and pension (employee 3% and employer 10% contribution)
- Group life assurance, income protection and personal accident
- Private medical insurance
- Holiday buy / sell
Interviews are to be held w/c 3rd October, with a second interview to follow if successful.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Electrical Instrumentation & Control Engineer, please submit your CV.Apply Now!