Are you an experienced Electrical Project Engineer confident with all aspects of electrical engineering and maintenance within a plant? Do you have experience with supervision covering electrical maintenance, problem diagnosis, corrective action, repair, replacement and testing of plant equipment and systems? If so, we could have the perfect role to enhance your career!
We are recruiting an Electrical Project Engineer to join our client, a leading clean-energy company in Teesside. This is a permanent position with competitive salary, plus an excellent benefits package.
- Experience in maintenance of large thermal power plants
- Experience in thermal power plants and experience in the role of Electrical Engineer especially with high voltage electrical equipment
- Knowledge of high voltage switch yard as well as associated ancillary equipment
- Understanding and experience in computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Good understanding of condition monitoring systems/software, thermography (data extraction and detail analysis), predictive maintenance techniques and applications
- Knowledge and experience in trouble shooting of complex problem solving of electrical equipment
- Good understanding of environmental, health, safety and safe systems of work and permit to work systems (PTW) within a large thermal power plant
- Ability to co-ordinate and supervise work activities for the electrical technicians and contractors
- Knowledge with reading PIDs, electrical drawings, control, and process diagrams
If this Electrical Project Engineer is of interest, we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now!