If you’re an experienced Engineering Planner and time served craftsperson with several years’ experience of working in heavy industry and knowledge of maintenance, we may have the ideal role for you!
- Ensure that work detail is planned and prepared
- Work in conjunction with the maintenance team to devise Risk Assessments for planned activities
- Identify critical steps and control points in work methods and make leave, repair, or replace decisions
- Provide technical expertise allowing you to participate in providing guidance, and evaluation, to the maintenance team on options and solutions that exist and could be applied.
- Assisting with preparation of Risk Assessments for the planned activities
- Ensure all safety aspects of the maintenance activity are identified and managed within the work pack
- HNC or relevant engineering experience in the required discipline
- Time served craftsperson
- Competent with Microsoft Project and AutoCAD
- Extensive experience working in heavy industry
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation
- Proven practice supporting a logical, structured approach working within timescales
- Working knowledge of operational excellence and lean techniques
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
If you are interested in this Engineering Planner role, we look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now!