Are you confident developing mechanical specifications of work for contracted services along with providing coordination of mechanical maintenance contracts? If so, we could have the perfect role to enhance your career!
We have a new opportunity for a Facilities Management Coordinator for our client based in Billingham on a 12-month contract with an attractive salary and benefits package on offer.
- Develop, control and manage assigned contracts and contractors with responsibility for development of contract specifications
- Confirmation of contractor plans, schedules and RAMS
- Critically review KPI with contractors
- Execute the contract management business processes
- Obtain and analyse competitive bids from suppliers and monitor cost expenditure
- Setup centralised contracts
- HNC / Apprenticeship or relevant qualification in Maintenance or Engineering
- Excellent understanding of contractor health and safety and maintenance planning relating to administration and control of contracts and contractors
- Ability to manage many work fronts at once across multiple contractors
- Experience of rigorous contract cost control methods to gain best value required
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative requirements in a COMAH top tier site
- Thorough understanding of computerised maintenance management systems
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this Facilities Management Coordinator position and are looking for a new challenge, please submit your CV.Apply Now!