Are you confident developing Tier 2 specifications of work for contracted services along with providing coordination of maintenance contracts? If so, we could have the perfect role to enhance your career!
We have a new opportunity for an extensively experienced Facilities Service Manager for our client based in Middlesbrough, on a 2-year contract working full time 46.5 hours per week, in return for a competitive salary and benefits package.
You will be primarily:
- Focal point of contact for client Tier 2 contracts
- Issuing work permits for non-high-risk activities
- Performing closeout maintenance activities
- Reporting weekly and invoicing monthly for personnel hours, materials and expenses
- Managing facilities work for sites at Wilton and North Tees
- Preferably brownfield and high hazard sites as well as new builds project experience
- Excellent understanding of contractor health and safety and maintenance planning relating to administration and control of contracts and contractors
- Ability to manage many work fronts at once across multiple contractors
- Experience of rigorous contract cost control methods to gain best value required
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of a top tier COMAH site legislative requirements (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
If you have the relevant experience for this Facilities Service Manager role and are looking for a new challenge, please submit your CV or get in touch for further details.Apply Now!