Are you looking to work for a growing company, offering a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package? AV Dawson is the place for you!
AV Dawson is a company with family values at it’s heart, who is dedicated in the promotion of health & well-being of its employees, offering a benefits package to match. This includes performance and loyalty bonuses, additional holidays, and matched* pension contributions, to name but a few. AV Dawson is also dedicated in the development and progression of its employees.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Finance Administrator to join our busy Finance Team.
The key aspects of the role include:
- Process all invoices and credit notes quickly and accurately, ensuring purchase ledger is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Administration of the Accounts Payable In-box ensuring all mail is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Check and reconcile supplier statements against purchase ledger on a regular basis.
- Ensuring all purchase ledger transactions processed ahead of Purchase Ledger close to meet month end reporting timeline.
- Ensuring all financial transactions are processed in line with financial controls.
- Proactively manage invoice queries, working with operational staff to resolve these queries in a timely manner.
- Preparation of suggested payments.
- Pay suppliers in line with agreed payment terms and commercial requirements.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with suppliers via phone and email.
- Cashbook posting and reconciliation.
- Liaising with the Procurement Team to onboard new suppliers ensuring due diligence checks followed and approved.
- Providing general office administrative duties including filing and photocopying and undertaking adhoc tasks as and when required
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English.
- Interest and ability to work towards achievement of an appropriate finance qualification.
- Ability to work to under pressure and ensure deadlines are met.
- Computer literate with good Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Excellent customer services skills