Learning Curve Group are a further education provider working with learners across the UK. To help us transform as many lives as possible, we work closely with freelance tutors to help us meet fluctuating demand in our employability provision.
As a freelance tutor within Employability, you will carry out face to face teaching and learning in your geographical area. As a freelance tutor, you can choose how far you wish to travel.
We work with learners across the UK in all of the following subject areas so are always looking to add to our bank of tutors!
Health & social Care
Customer Service / Business Admin
- Deliver a timetable of teaching, learning and assessment as agreed with your Tutor Delivery Manager.
- To undertake qualification delivery planning in collaboration with team members that is compliant with all external requirements.
- Ensure that support systems are provided to facilitate positive retention, achievement, and progression.
- Completing all E-registers in a timely manner to the required standards
- Monitor attendance and performance of the learners on an ongoing basis and effectively report to management.
- Ensure learner requirements are dealt with quickly and effectively
- To deliver teaching, learning and assessment ensuring a positive learner experience and timely achievement.
- To ensure individual learning plans and progress reviews are completed appropriate to individual learner requirements, including the setting of smart targets.
- Timely completion of assessment and documentation to meet awarding body, audit and organisational requirements.
- Submit portfolios in a timely manner for interim and summative verification and work with the IV to ensure quality improvement.
- Undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required for the job role and maintain a record of all CPD.
- Contribute where appropriate to learner disciplinary action requirements.
- To attend standardisation and team meetings at designated centres to develop team and individual performance.
- Promote and ensure safe working practices and safeguarding of learners in line with current Health and Safety legislation and LCG Safeguarding and Prevent policies.
We love to develop our people so even if you don’t meet 100% of the essential criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Hold a Level 3 teaching qualification as a minimum (or be working towards one)
- Any relevant sector qualifications
- Occupational experience in the area you applying to deliver.
- Must be able to deliver Level 1 Employability skills