We have an exciting opportunity for a Gas Logistic Specialist to join our client based in Stockton.
This is a permanent role with an attractive salary and benefits package on offer working for a Company with over 25 years’ experience providing operations management, engineering services and energy management solutions.
The successful candidate will be working 12 hours shifts, covering a 24/7 shift pattern.
- Working to ensure that gas nominations and associated commercial opportunities are maximised and processed in a timely manner
- Collection and processing of all necessary information
- Monitoring plant production requirements against demand utilising the latest spreadsheet models
- Continually observing and making recommendations to meet customer and plant requirements
- Ensure necessary and effective communications (including data flows) are maintained
- Monitor and manage fuel gas nominations
- Guarantee accuracy of all reporting to the required timelines
- A Level Maths or relevant work experience
- GCSE English and Maths (minimum grade C or equivalent)
- Experience in a busy, commercial, and customer-focused environment
- Confident multi-tasking, reacting quickly and problem solving
- Detail focussed and competent working with spreadsheets and numbers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Capable of prioritising tasks to meet deadlines along with excellent communication skills
- Familiarity creating and verifying reports
A full job description is available on request.
If this Gas Logistic Specialist position is of interest, please submit your CV.Apply Now!