The role is primarily based in the Tees Valley area; however, you may be required to work on any site on which we operate within the UK. Good rates of Pay and Benefits offered dependent upon qualifications and experience with immediate start available. Excellent learning and development offered with structured career progression.
Key Requirements/Experience :
- Previous Construction Site experience
- Ensure deadlines are met in line with Legal and Company H&S procedures
- CSCS Card Essential
- Relevant Construction Training / Qualifications
- Excellent attitude to all aspects of Health & Safety
- Good teamwork is essential to the role
A CPCS card would be advantageous. Other qualifications such as manual handling, asbestos awareness and abrasive wheels would also be beneficial.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating General Operative in subject line.