Are you ready to be part of the most significant opportunity unfolding right at your doorstep? Bid farewell to extensive travel and contract work as we invite you to join the groundbreaking developments in the field. Whether you seek a stable future or have a passion for Green Energy, this is your chance.
Why us? –We will be the biggest XXXL Monopile factory in the world servicing the offshore wind industry with several secured projects commencing in 2025.
Our state-of-the-art facility in Teesside is well under construction, and we’re actively seeking Grinding Operators to join our team with various start dates across the year.
What we’re looking for
We are in search of Grinder Operators. As a Grinder Operator is to use appropriate tools and machines for grinding, deburring, and finishing workpieces to bring them to the desired shape and dimensions, in accordance with the monopile design specifications. You will perform allocated tasks to meet applicable safety standards, targets, criteria and.
Our DNA is comprised of Honesty, Passion, and Professionalism, and we look to you to uphold these values.
- £15.50 per hour on days plus a ‘commissioning allowance’ of 12.5% of the hourly rate during the commissioning phase.
- Initially Mon-Friday 40 hours per week on days *until the commissioning phase is complete.
- OT1 Rate of a third of hourly rate for overtime on weekdays.
- OT2 Rate of time and a half of hourly rate for Saturday overtime.
- OT3 Rate of double time of hourly rate for Sunday overtime.
During the commissioning phase, you will work day shift Monday-Friday and an additional ‘commissioning allowance’ of 12.5% of the hourly rate will be provided during this period. Once the commissioning phase has been completed, we will operate a number of different shift patterns in which you will be expected to work along with a competitive shift allowance.
- Enjoy 25 days of annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
- Benefit from Group Life Insurance (4x Salary).
- Access to Medicash Cash Healthcare Plan (claim cash back for Dental and Optician)
- 5% pension employer contributions, min 3% employee.
- Be a part of our success story.
- Work in a brand-new facility.
- Engage in innovative processes.
- Secure permanent employment.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Embrace shift working, with potential consideration for part-time roles.
Due to the number of positions available, all candidates applying through this advert will be acknowledged.
Candidates who have previously expressed their interest will need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be communicated to and interviews will be ongoing throughout 2024.Apply Now!