Hiring a permanent Head of Transmission & Distribution Engineering to work for our client based in Stockton-on-Tees, with UK wide travel.
Leading a team within the T&D division, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting developing client, supplier, stakeholder and internal/external relationships and developing business opportunities and continual team improvements
- Managing full lifecycle of projects by planning and supervising teamwork whilst liaising with clients to meet objectives, effectively interpreting, scoping and delivering solutions
- Providing cost and technical estimate inputs for tendering T&D projects, and commercial and technical proposals to a high standard
- Providing technical presentations regarding project progress to clients
- Understanding and appreciating UK, European & International regulations, legislation, codes of practice and standards
With strong interpersonal skills, technical competence, attention to detail and report writing ability, you will also:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in the Electrical Engineering field with significant experience in design and engineering
- Be familiar with NEC, IEEE/ANSI, IEC and other international electrical standards and best practices
- Have proven EPC type capital/revenue project technical leadership including budgeting
Please get in touch for a comprehensive job description/further detail or submit your CV to be considered for the role of Head of Transmission & Distribution Engineering.Apply Now!