Are you confident providing advice and overseeing programs on matters relating to hygiene, safety, quality and environment? If so, we could have the perfect job for you!
We are recruiting an HSEQ Advisor, to join our client based in Stockton-on-Tees, who will be responsible for ensuring company policies and procedures are followed on site. You will be working for a company who specialises in remediation, decommissioning and deconstruction services worldwide.
This is a permanent role with an attractive salary, bonus scheme, site vehicle, living allowance and accommodation provided as the role involves traveling to different contractors within the UK 80% of the time, with the current project being based in Scotland.Duties:
- Ensuring safety programs are in force, reviewing and managing implementation of new procedures
- Ensuring reporting procedures are followed accurately
- Maintaining records on safety programs and ensuring licenses and permits are current
- Identifying safety training requirements and consulting with the Project Manager
- Conducting information and induction sessions
- Identifying hazards in the workplace and suitable controls along with conducting any necessary risk assessments
- Conducting toolbox sessions
- Managing work packs, job hazard analysis and work method statements
- HSEQ qualification to diploma Level
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
Full job description available on request.
If this HSEQ Advisor position is of interest, please submit your CV for consideration.Apply Now!