Correll Services are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as an Information Communication Technician Apprentice. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Information Communication Technician.
What will the apprentice be doing?
· To assist in the day to day running of all the IT systems within the business and looking for ways to improve these.
· Setting up new users and IT equipment for them to use. This includes but not limited to setting up desks, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
· Liaising with 3rd parties for the provision of new licenses, phone lines and technical support.
· Purchasing IT equipment.
· Logging IT assets new and old.
· Setting up various hardware and software.
· Adding new users through AD on our cloud server
· Supporting end users with any software or hardware issues they may have even as far as basic word and excel queries.
· Assisting in defining the processes for all our business applications.
· Assisting with looking at new technologies to provide improvements across the business.
· Populating import sheets for Sage200.
· To assist the Systems & Reporting Manager as and when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day Release
- Level 3 Information Communication Technician
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.